Partner Online Libraries
Have you ever been frustrated when you can’t find the book you want with your Libby reading app? Now there are more options. You have access to even more books!
To add your card to use a partner library using Libby:
- Go to MENU (the center 3-line icon) > Add Library
- Search for the partner library by name (ex: Great Lakes Digital)
- Tap Sign In With My Card
- Under “Partner Libraries,” choose your home library from the list (Mason County District Library) and sign in with your card number and PIN
With your Mason County District Library card, you have access to Up North Digital Consortium’s collection. Our Consortium is a cooperative of (50) area libraries.
Borrow titles from any of these collections:
- Great Lakes Digital Libraries
- Download Destination
- Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
- Lakeland Digital Library
- Suburban Library Cooperative
- White Pine Cooperative
Once you have added each library consortium, you can search all of them for the book you want!