Library Meeting Rooms
The Mason County District Library’s meeting rooms at the Ludington Library include the Zonta Room, the Rotary Room, and the West Shore Bank Room. In the Scottville Library, the Community Room is available, and can be divided into two smaller rooms.
The Zonta Room seats up to 8 people at the table, with additional side seating available.
The Rotary Room seats 15 to 18 people at tables, or up to 25 in chairs without tables.
Rules for using rooms
The Library Board has established the following rules for individuals or organizations using the rooms:
- The meeting rooms are available free of charge to non-profit groups and organizations that are not commercial, political, or religious in nature.
- A meeting organizer is responsible for reserving the meeting room at least 48 hours in advance of the date set for the meeting. The library reserves the right to limit the number or reservations made by a single group or organization.
- Any fees charged to participants may not exceed the costs of the materials or supplies.
- The rooms may be used during the Library’s regular business hours, but must be scheduled to start at least one-half hour before the library is scheduled to close.
- The meeting organizer must check in to use the room and is responsible for the condition of the room after the meeting, and may be charged for any damaged or missing items.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the rooms without prior approval of the Library staff.
- Non-reserved use of the meeting rooms is at the discretion of the Library staff.
West Shore Bank Room
Call or email to reserve a room.
Ludington: 231.843.8465; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scottville: 231.757.2588; email: email@example.com