Public access computers and Internet workstations are
1. You MUST sign up at the main desk to use the Internet workstations, and ONLY the person signed up may use the computer during the period reserved.
2. These computers are for accessing the Internet, world wide web, email, and selected services, and are for RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY.
3 The library staff will assist wherever possible, but will not be expected to provide basic
4. Access to ‘Adult Sites’ is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, as is viewing obscene or pornographic images from web sites or email. The library randomly monitors workstations to assure compliance with this rule.
5. Patrons under the age of 18 MUST have a valid library
6. A reserved block of time equals 60 minutes on all public access computers. Once the original reserved time has expired and there are no other patrons waiting to use the computers