Currently, Mason County District Library offers these meeting rooms in Ludington: The Zonta Room and the Rotary Room.
In order to facilitate their use, the Board of the Mason County District Library has adopted the following rules.
- Mason County District Library’s meeting rooms are available free of charge to nonprofit groups and organizations that are not commercial, political, or religious in nature.
- A meeting organizer is responsible for reserving the meeting room at least 48 hours in advance of the date set for the meeting. The Library reserves the right to limit the number of reservations made by a single group or organization.
- The rooms may be used during the Library’s regular business hours but must be scheduled to start at least one-half hour before the library is scheduled to close. Currently, the Scottville Community Room and The West Shore Bank Room are not available.
- Any fees charged to participants may not exceed the costs of materials or supplies.
- The meeting organizer must sign in to use the room and is responsible for the condition of the room after the meeting, and may be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Computer projectors and other AV items are available for all rooms. WiFi Internet access is also available in all rooms.
- Food & beverages are allowed in the rooms with prior approval of the Library. Coffee service is available for all rooms – please ask for details. (Currently not available: The West Shore Bank Room at the Ludington Library does include kitchen facilities – please ask for details.)
Non-reserved use of the meeting rooms is at the discretion of the Library staff.
To reserve a Ludington Library room, call (231) 843-8465
Ludington Library Rotary Room: Meetings up to 20 people
Ludington Library Zonta Room: Meetings up to 10 people
Not available currently –
Scottville Library Community Room: Meetings up to 30 people
Ludington Library West Shore Bank Room: Meetings up to 60 people