Navigating Next Steps
Stay on course! Be better prepared to handle what lies ahead! For students 11 – 14 years old: Navigating Next Steps sessions at the Ludington Library.
- Build skills to maintain a positive outlook when obstacles arise
- Develop strategies to ensure problems don’t get in the way of achieving your goals
- Identify healthy relationship skills you will carry through school and beyond
Sessions are on August 9th, 11th, and 13th (Mon, Wed, Fri) from 10am-12pm. Snacks provided.
Contact for more information:
- Disability Network West Michigan
- LaTyria Johnson * 231-375-7270
Parents/Guardians ask about mileage reimbursement